Easley High School, in partnership with the School District of Pickens County and the community of Easley, South Carolina, will provide a safe, student-centered learning environment that blends hard work, character, congeniality, and excellence to build unity and pave the way for success beyond the classroom.
We believe our school...
- honors all students as our first priority.
- provides an environment that is safe and caring for all students and staff.
- builds character, then scholarship, in the pursuit of individual excellence.
- promotes lifelong education as the key to success.
- respects all people as unique and valuable.
- fosters an appreciation of cultural diversity and global perspectives.
- welcomes the parents/guardians as our students' primary teachers.
- shares the responsibility with the home and community of educating students.
- creates equitable opportunities for students.
- shapes the workforce of tomorrow by providing opportunities for collaboration between students and the community.